Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Sunday, November 23, 2003

I noticed another tear in vinyl in the interior of my car. I'm gonna have to fix it one of theses days. It just looks shabby. Screw you shabby looking interior!

I've found yet another country with it's very own shitty beer: Kenya. The beer is Tusker Lager. It's kind of light, kind of sour, kind of strange.

All beers with elephants on the label suck. There's actually only two I tried, Elephant and Tusker. There's also an Elephant Amber, which I've never tried and don't intend to try it. It will probably suck. It has an Elephant on the label.

I think I'm going to start homebrewing. I just need to buy the gear to get started. I'm not sure how much it will cost so I'm going to have to do some Google searches.

Google knows a lot but not everything. It can't tell me the meaning of life or who I'm going to fall in love with or any of that crap. I wish it could. That sort of knowledge could come in handy.

I'm reading Bluebeard by Kurt Vonnegut. It's excellent so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home