Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Monday, November 17, 2003

I got a CD burner. Whee! I just tested it by burning a bunch of techno songs I wrote for a project called Boring-Ass Techno that I'm doing with my friends Bob and Ant. My techno name was originally going to be Logical Deathtronics but I later changed it to Screaming Butt-tron. What larks!

I suck at bowling. You might not believe it but it's true. Yes, true. I can't bowl to save my damn life. The way I see it, though, bowling is not the worst thing to be bad at. Imagine if I were bad at, say, breathing. That would really blow. I have a friend who has cystic fibrosis and is really bad at breathing. He coughs every time he laughs. I almost killed him with my astonishing wit on a drive to Cleveland to see Unsane.

Can you remember wearing diapers? I can't and I'm glad. I bet it's really embarrassing having to have someone else take care of your feces. I take care of my own feces now, thank you very much.

I thought I had an interview today with Abercrombie and Fitch but I didn't. I have it tomorrow. I get to skip some work to go so that's cool in a way but uncool too since I don't get paid for working if I don't go. It would a lot better for me if I got paid 24/7 regardless of what I was doing or where I was. I'd make a lot more money that way. I talked to my boss about it but no dice. It's not happening.

I think I'm gonna write some sci-fi for a few minutes. See you later, alligator.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home