Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Thursday, November 13, 2003

I lied about drinking the Double Bastard yesterday. Well, I didn't lie; I changed my mind. It was just to arrogant for an ordinary night. I had a Two Brother's Heavy Handed IPA instead--pretty tasty but nothing special. Tonight, I'm drinking a Kalamazoo Bells Third Coast Beer. It's mediocre at best. If you're want to drink Bells and want to drink pale ale, of for the regular pale ale or even the Two Hearted Ale if your in the mood for some hops, wimp.

I had a job interview today with MPC Products who make little bits and pieces of airplanes and such. I got on well with my interviewers but I think I may well be grossly under-qualified for the positions they're offering. Or, rather mis-qualified--they wanted more hardware oriented people and I'm more of a software man.

Yep, that's pretty much all I want to talk about. I added some more to my story: http://superhuge.topcities.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home