Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Abercrombie and Fitch blows. Seriously. I had an interview with them today but they're not hiring until july. What!? July? Yep. July. I'm glad I wasted half a day and drove down to Columbus for that. Screw you Abercrombie and Fitch!

While in Columbus, I did get a chance to stop and pick up a few beers. So now I have three more beers just itchin' to be tasted by yours truly. I'll break 500 beers sampled in no time flat. Then, I'll break 600 and that will be sweeter, followed by 700 which will be even sweeter, by 800 which will be yet sweeter still, and so on...

I ordered Black Sabbath's self-titled last night along with The Sun that Never Sets by Neurosis. The heaviosity of my collection is increasing exponentially. I have only one more important Black Sabbath album to go, (Vol. IV). I do need to buy a shit-ton of other stuff though. There'll be a lot of painted boat bottoms before I'm done.

Things I find annoying:
Green beer bottles
Job interviews
People imitating Austin Powers

There's other things too. I just don't want to talk about it. It annoys me.

--Logical Frank

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home