Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Saturday, November 15, 2003

Ahhh.... Saturday morning. It's not yet noon and I'm sitting here drinking a Samichlaus Bier that clocks in at 14% alcohol by volume. Lovely. It almost makes me want to go back to sleep.

My friend, Ian, brought it down for me from chicago. It's illegal to sell in Ohio because of the alcohol content. Screw you Ohio!

It's quite a lovely morning. A fine haze of rain and not to cold. It's the kind of day where you want to snuggle up with your computer and write blogs while drinking extraordinarily strong beer. I might even break open my last 2002 Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout. I've been aging it for almost a year now. I was gonna wait for the first snow of the year to drink it but who knows what I might do now.

I actually probably won't drink it. I'm finally gonna crack my Double Bastard. I'm feeling extra arrogant today. I also have some Great Lakes Anniversary, a 10.5% ABV tripel that I plan to drink. Combined with a bottle of Old Overholt rye whiskey, I think that'll about do me.

Yep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home