Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Monday, November 10, 2003

Wimps,

I am in metal nirvana right now. I bought the new Ass Chapel record this weekend along with two seven inches--Devoid of Faith and Heroin. To top that off, I got my copies of Blues for the Red Sun and Sabbath, Bloody Sabbath in the mail. Yeah, there's some killer tunes goin' on up in my shit, bro.

I'm going to make bean soup tomorrow. I was gonna put ham in it but instead I elected to use salt pork. I'm not entirely sure exactly what salt pork is but it looks like a giant slab of bacon and I figure that can't be all bad. Appearances can be deceiving though. I should know.

I don't feel like writing anymore now. I just don't. Leave me alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home