Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Monday, November 24, 2003

The heater in my car's problem cannot be explained by modern science. It does act as if the heater core is broken to an extent. However, generally if your heater core goes out, you know it. Your car will reek of antifreeze and there'll be all kinds of condensation on your windshield. This is not happening in my car. It just blows cold air. I wish it did reek of antifreeze. That way, I'd know what was wrong and I could fix it.

I finished Bluebeard already. Pretty damn good. I was disappointed by what he had locked in the potato barn though. It should have been something sweet like a tank or a steamroller or the white GMC truck I use to haul trash around in at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home