Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Sunday, January 11, 2004

I bottled my beer today. Judging from the uncarbonated stuff I tried today it tasted pretty good too--very hoppy, slightly fruity, and I dare say better than some of the stuff in the bottles I emptied to put it in. I just hope it carbonates well and doesn't get infected.

I went to Columbus this weekend which is always a good time but I spent to much money. I need to conserve damnit! I hung out with my friends Bob and Travis one nigh, met my sister, Liz, for lunch the next and met up with my friends Rachel, Maria, and Chris later. We went to a hookah bar and smoked some apple flavored tobacco. It was an interesting experience more so than good. Then I went to my friend Ant's house where just about everyone was hanging out. Good times. Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home