Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Sunday, December 28, 2003

I got to leave Toledo but then I had to come back. I went to Pittsburgh. It was a good time. I saw my family and the new Lord of the Rings both of which are excellent.

Tomorrow, I'm leaving to go back to Marion to brew my first batch of beer (a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale clone). The next day, I'm going to Columbus for a New Years Eve celebration. The day after that, I'm going to Chicago to see Tribes of Neurot and to look for a place to live.

I might actually already have a place to live. My friend Chad has a 1200 square foot loft and he needs a roommate. It's pretty reasonably priced and I think the neighborhood should be good enough for me.

That's it for now. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home