Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Wednesday, December 31, 2003

My next adventure begins tomorrow. I'm going to Columbus to celebrate the new year with my closest and dearest friends then I'm off to Chicago with my friend Jake to visit my friend Ian and meet with my friend Chad and see if I can't work out a living arrangement.

As far as I can tell, my beer hasn't started fermenting yet. I yell at it, "Ferment! Damn you!" but it just won't listen. My beer is a good guy but he's not the smartest. I've named him Logical Pale Ale.

Sepultribe.com doesn't seem to want me as a member despite my repeated requests and I like Sepultura more than any of those bastards. Screw you, Sepultribe.com! I'll get my Sepultura fix elsewhere.

Would you rather have a dog that talks or a frog that talks? I'd rather have a dog. I don't think a frog would have much to say.

I'm finally done with my writing for the Crux for this month. I look foreword to writing more next month.

Andy came back today. It was good to see him especially since he brought back a 30-pack of Old Style and three bags of cheese curdles. We sat around, shot the shit, and listened to some tunes (Isis, Mastodon, Probot, Black Sabbath...). Good times, good times.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home