Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Sunday, December 21, 2003

I'm in Toledo.

Yay!

Y'know, there's worse places to be than Toledo. Really. I just can't think of anywhere right now.

I saw the Movie School of Rock tonight with my folks and my little sister, Carolyn. It wasn't bad, kind of heartwarming in a way. But that doesn't change the fact that Jack Black really isn't that funny. He's not.

I had a good time in Columbus this weekend. I saw a bunch of people who I wasn't expecting to see and we drank and made merry. Good times. Good times.

I'm listening to this album 0:12 Revolution in Just Listening by Coalesce. God, it's heavy. God.

It's a powerful record.

Something about this city zaps my creative energy. I really don't have anything to say. I'm going read Last Exit to Brooklyn which is by Hubert Selby Jr. and is a pretty alright book and avoid talking to my father about my career. I'm not supposed to tell my dad about moving to Chicago until after the holiday season lest I put him in ill humor during the yuletide. Oh well, just a few more weeks then I won't have to worry about any of that shit ever again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home