Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Friday, January 09, 2004

Yeah, I know I haven't been blogging much. I just haven't felt the need to. Also, as I grow older and wiser, I grow more lazy. Laziness is as close to nirvana as one can come on this mortal coil.

So here's what's up:

I went to Chicago. Tribes of Neurot put on one of the best shows I've seen in a while and I ultimately decided to move into my friend Chad's loft in the next few weeks.

My beer's almost done. I'll probably bottle it tomorrow or on sunday. Once it's bottled I only have a week or two to wait before I can drink it. Hot damn!

The blower on the heater in my house broke. It was cold as hell for a few days but it's fixed now and I don't have to wear my coat when I'm downstairs.

I have a plethora of new music to listen to: Neurosis and Jarboe, Sleep, Archers of Loaf, Minutemen, 5ive, Tribes of Neurot, Botch... It's good stuff.

There's another Crux of the Biscuit finished, if anyone cares.

Yup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home