Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Saturday, November 08, 2003

I watched part of a movie this afternoon about this girl who dresses up like a boy and infiltrates some high-school. The girl was really good looking but when I first tuned in she was dressed as a boy and I hadn't figured it out yet. It made me feel kind of funny, kind of weird, kind of gay. Thank god she turned out to be a girl. Otherwise, I'd have a lot of awkward conversations on the horizon.

High school isn't as much fun as college even if you are a girl pretending to be a boy. People who call high school the best years of your life haven't been to college. If you don't want to go to college you can get the same experience just by living around one. I have some friends that do this. I have to say that their lifestyle is one that is very appealing to me. They don't do much really but they have a whiskey drinkin' good time which is one of the best kinds of good times there is.

I have a blue hooded sweatshirt with an MC5 patch on the back. It's the sweetest thing ever. But, to quote LaVar Burton from TV's Reading Rainbow, you don't have to take my word on it.

I went to Columbus yesterday and I'm going back today. One might wonder why I bothered to come home at all. One would do best to mind their own damn business.

I'm going to go buff the scratches out of my car now. I have a hot ride. Hot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home