Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Ah, yes, I'm drinking what I expected to be a fine Czech pilsner. It's not though. It's a sickly sweet mess. I should have known better than to buy a beer called "Boom;" BOOM! there's a giant turd in my glass.

Regardless of the quality of the beer I'm drinking you should know that I had a wonderful day today. I spent a good deal of time dolloping a thick, napalm-like solvent on the bottom of a 23 foot boat. I have the chemical burns to prove it.

For those who may be interested in what will become the new bible of science fiction, you can check it out here: http://superhuge.topcities.com.

Have you ever seriously thought about shooting someone? Neither have I. Really. I'm not a violent person. I would, however, shoot a raccoon if I felt threatened by it. I'd have to get a gun, though and I hear they're expensive. Ho hum...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home