Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Well, I guess now that I have an internet connection, I might as well start blogging again. Here goes nothin'...

I live in the Pilsen District of Chicago, IL. It's better than the district that you live in, I'm sure. I have a local tortilla factory, I have the Pizza Tango. What have you got? Jack and squat! So you suckas better just keep on movin' 'cause I got no time to be foolin' 'round.

I've brewed a couple of beers since I've last blogged--an IPA and a spicy weird Belgian. The IPA is good but too bitter but it's been mellowing with age. The Belgian used to be good now it's somehow over carbonated at first then flat. It's really odd for it to be both overcarbonated and flat but it is. I'm also tasting a bit of oxidation, which is bad. It's got a sherry-like thing going on at the moment but no doubt it will soon taste like cardboard. Crap!

My next brew is gonna be tamer. I've changed my mind about six times on the issue but I think I'm gonna brew up an ESB with a American-style hoppy edge--something like Young's Triple A which only I seem to like. Oh well, more for me then...

I believe in ghosts, I think.

The burritos in the Pilsen are surprisingly bad considering it's a Mexican neighborhood. You figure they'd be good but they're not. I just go to the Pizza Tango--Italian Beef and Fries: three dollars and seventy five cents plus tax. Coke costs another sixty cents.

I've read a lot of books lately, mostly sci-fi, ask me about them if you're interested. I don't feel like writing anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home