Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Friday, January 23, 2004

Children of the world!

This will be my last blog entry for a while. I'm moving to Chicago this Sunday and I'm not sure how long it will be until I have internet support again. That's too bad for you! I'm a genius and, let's face it, you need to me to maintain the thin vail of sanity that keeps people from finding out what a twisted little bastard you truly are.

In other news, I read further in The Summer of the Monkeys and it's gotten much better. By that I mean it contains drunken monkey molestation. By this I mean the drunken monkeys are doing the molestation not the other way around. You see, the main character, Jay Berry, went looking for the monkeys and he found them--get this--sitting around a whiskey still and drinking the fermenting sour mash. The chief monkey, who's name is--get this--Jimbo, gave Jay Berry, an underage boy, a couple of cans of mash. He got wasted and passed out. When he woke up, he found the monkeys had stolen his britches (to use the vernacular). This is a children's book, mind you, so the molestation had to be implied rather than specifically stated.

What's really funny about all this is that I just called you a twisted bastard.

I'm going to Columbus tonight to say good-bye to all of my dear, close friends. Tomorrow, I have to pick up my U-haul at 2:00 PM and load all my shee-it so I can leave as early as possible on Sunday to drive to Chicago where I get to unload all my shee-it and build my bedroom so I have a private place to sleep, write, and play sad love-ballads on my accoustic guitar.

Airport Off the Gumballs is the greatest band ever. That's all I'm saying.

Later,
Logical Frank

P.S. On my sidebar, you can see a list of beers I've tried lately. Click the links to find out more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home