Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Thursday, January 15, 2004

You know what I like about blogging? I can spout out random opinions on Sartre and Ted Nugent and nobody ever argues despite the fact that my arguments are normally as thin as a speed-freak on a bender.

Anyway, I read some more of Nausea last night after logging out and it's getting more interesting. It's still not really interesting but it is kinda interesting for a couple two or three page bursts every now and then. I just thought you would want to know what I thought is all...

I'm making a ham tonight. Andy got it as his Christmas--sorry, "holiday"--bonus from his work. I suggested he use it to pay his mortgage but the crazy kid wants to eat the sucker for some reason. I'll never understand that kid. Seriously...

I prefer milk chocolate to dark chocolate. Dark chocolate is too bitter for me. It tastes too much like raw cocoa. I just thought you would want to know what I thought is all...

Bullocks!

When I shake up my beers that I have sitting in bottles and carbonating, they foam up like a beer should. It's a good sign but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed, leading to quite a few typos as I write.

Bullocks!

I just thought you'd like to know what I thought is all...