Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Thursday, December 11, 2003

I have two pairs of the exact same shoes. One is old the other is new. Sometimes, for a lark, I put on one old one and one new one.

I took a shower earlier and now I feel clean aside from some spots of paint I can't get off my skin easily. I'll just get 'em tomorrow. No big deal.

Blah, blah, blah...

I had chicken fingers and fries for dinner tonight. I made them in my deep fryer. If you don't have a deep fryer, get one.

A sandwich recipe:

2 slices fresh homemade beer bread.
1 6 oz. Steak
1 slice colby cheese

I think this is self explanatory except for how to make beer bread.

Beer Bread:

2 Cups self-rising flower
2 tbsp sugar
12 oz beer

Mix all that stuff up and let it sit around for a while. Put it in a greased loaf pan and cook it at 350 degrees for and hour or however long you feel like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home