Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Saturday, December 13, 2003

I'm going to Columbus tonight and Chicago tomorrow. It's gonna be a good time.

The pit-bull that was staying at my house is gone now. She barked too much and caused a visit from the Marion PD. This, of course, was unacceptable so we shipped her off to another home where she can bark her damn fool head off. It's too bad, I liked that dog. I mean aside from all that damn barking and all.

I have two additional house-mates at the moment, Justin and Erin. They're fine people but they argue too much and it gets on my nerves and makes me feel uncomfortable in my own home. It's too bad, I like them. I mean aside from all that damn arguing and all.

I just turn up the stereo and try to ignore them. I'm listening to the Desert Sessions at the moment. The first two are awesome but they get progressively worse from there. I haven't even bothered with the last two.

I need to take a shower. I'm filthy but I'm gonna write a little bit first.

I wrote a lot yesterday. I wrote about a seven page article on home recording for The Crux of the Biscuit. It's good but it's too long and it's not all that good. Ho hum...

I need to shave; my beard itches.

A sandwich recipe:

1 onion bun
3 oz. roasted pork thinly sliced
1/4 medium onion thinly sliced
2 oz. colby jack cheese
an amount equivalent to the amount of onion of thinly sliced cabbage
hot sauce

Put the onion and cabbage closest to the buns with the meat seasoned with hot sauce and cheese in the middle. Press on a Foreman grill. Eat and enjoy.

I can't decide when I want to go to Columbus. I mean, I want to leave now but I'll end up spending an extra twenty bones or so and I need to conserve my money for my trip to Chicago. Christmas gifts are starting to take a toll on the ole bank account. Oh well, 'tis truly better than give than receive.

Well, I'm gonna get outta here. Laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home