Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Friday, November 28, 2003

I saw the movie Elf today. Not so bad but not so good either. The ending is too long, cheesy, and boring.

Elves have a good way of living. Being so short would save you a lot of money on food, clothes, and shelter. Plus, probably a lot on alcohol too, I would imagine.

Another sandwich:

2 frozen hash-browns patties
1 large frozen chicken tenderloin (Buffalo style)
Ketchup
Melinda's XXX hot sauce

Deep fry the hash-browns and the chicken tenderloin. Use the hash-browns patties instead of bread. Garnish with ketchup and the hot sauce.

This is a trick sandwich. It's not hard to make and requires very few ingredients. However, people will be impressed as hell one they see you eating one of these bad boys. "How do you stay so trim eating like that?" they'll ask as long as you don't weigh over 300 pounds. "Easy," you'll say without explaining any further. Never explain any further. The whole art of eating a sandwich of this caliber is not making a fuss over it.

I have a name for this sandwich. It's called, "A chicken finger sandwich with hash-browns instead of bread."

I Haven't tried any beer today so I really don't have anything else to talk about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home