Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Yeah, I haven't been blogging so much lately. So what? I've been busy, you know, doing things. Not blogging is one of those things. Today, though, you're all in for a treat; I have absolutely nothing to say and I feel like writing.

I'm going to Chicago this weekend to visit my friend, Ian, the guy who started and edits the magazine I write for. It's an underground publication which means nobody reads it or cares about it. It also means it has a monthly budget of about five dollars. Who knows though? Maybe it will be huge, Rolling Stone huge. Maybe I'll get rich of my musings and meanderings.

Mainly, I write under pen-names. You get more freedom that way, namely the freedom to make up your own name. If I got a chance to change my name, I'd change it to something else then I'd change it back to Frank just so I could say I changed my name. Some of the worlds most famous people have changed their names so, if I change mine, I'd be famous. It all follows logically.

I got some Dogfish Head World Wide Stout this last weekend. It's a huge imperial stout that clocks in at 18.8% ABV (this year, anyway). Such a high percentage of alcohol is illegal in Ohio but this one store had it anyway. The guy at the counter knew I was a regular and I was buying other Dogfish Head brews so he offered to let me buy one. The rest, as they say, is history.

There's a pitt bull living with me now. She's the sweetest dog I've ever met. Not all pit bulls are sweet though. When I was working for Lucas County doing web design, I visited the dog wardens office since we did their web-site. The pit bulls there were mean. They wanted to kill me. These are big dogs that could easily jump over your head, by the way. It was scary. Or, rather, it would have been if they weren't in cages. I'm not afraid of anything in a cage that I'm not in.

I have not been getting enough sleep lately. I stay up late doing anything but sleeping. I don't know why. The idea of going to bed just doesn't seem appealing to me until after two in the morning so I stay up. In the morning, I have to get up for work at eight. Too early, if you ask me. I have to work until five which is too late. I think if everyone just worked maybe four hours a day, everything would go along quite smoothly, as smoothly as it is now, anyway.

Regardless of that, I resolved to go to bed a bit earlier tonight. It's 12:30 so I guess even that's a little too late. G'night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home