Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

I never did get any Pizza yesterday. Instead, Chad and I took a trip up to Dominic's and bought the makings for shepard's pie--ground beef, sausage, potatoes, carrots, celery, cream, raisins, onions... You just make mashed potatoes with the potatoes and you make a stew out of the rest of the stuff then you put a layer of stew covered with a layer of mashed potatoes in some kind of dish that you put in the oven and bake. Easy!

I did, however, put more hops in my beer. Yay!

I'm reading Second Foundation by Isaac Asimov. I really liked Foundation but I'm getting really bored with Second Foundation. I think I'm in the midst of an Asimov overload as I just read a book of short stories by him not too long ago.

Do you ever find yourself unable to write anymore despite having more to say? I feel like that right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home