Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Ah, life in Chicago....

What have I been up to? Good question...

Well, I went out drinking on St. Patrick's day and then went out drinking again some time later and again, I think. Somewhere in there I went to a protest. What for? Who cares? Smash the state!

I'm still need a job. I bottled some beer. I finished Second Foundation last night. I like it better now that I don't have to read the damn thing anymore. It just sort of sits there innocuously, not hurting a fly let alone God the Dog.

I'm gonna go to Dominic's today for potatoes. They're cheap as a bastard and a prime source of nutrients for a healthy youth such as myself. Also, bottle conditioned beer is a good source of B-complex vitamins and hopefully Riboflavin. Riboflavin is essential to time travel, you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home