Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Thursday, December 04, 2003

You know, there's a lot of things wrong with this world not the least of which is the fact that I think the milk in my fridge has probably gone bad. I'm afraid to check though. I'll just keep it long enough that I know it's bad. That way, I won't have to check.

I finally got my Black Sabbath CD in the mail yesterday. Yes, you guessed right, it kicks major butt, dude. The grey lining to this silver cloud is that the Kyuss record I ordered wasn't in stock at the place I ordered it from so I had to re-order it and now I'll have to wait even longer to get it.

The Rolling Stones suck now and they never were that good. Get over it. They did have a few singles that were some of the best in rock and roll history but most of their stuff, even in their prime, is pretty lackluster.

My computer has a horrible flaw. Sometimes, the mouse just stops working for no damn reason. This has just happened now. I have to restart. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home