Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

So I haven't been writing my blog very often. So what?

I'm taking a brief break from looking for a job for a moment and writing this and listening to my Hawthorne Effect CD skip. But I can't take too long of a break or I'll lose my momentum and do nothing all day until I go to the Museum of Contemporary Art later. It's free you know and free things are good for the most part.

I made spaghetti with lamb yesterday. The lamb was supposed to be in meatballs but I made the meatballs out of pre-cooked lamb and they fell apart. It was still good though--very meaty and delicious--much different than if I used ground beef. Try it sometime if you have lamb at your disposal.

Love,
Frank

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home