Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

If you drink soy milk, you're retarded. That's that. You're just plain stupid. It costs less money to produce, costs more and tastes worse. You're being ripped off. B-b-b-but I really like soy milk! you say, I like it better than real milk. Bullshit. I'm calling shennanigans. Something doesn't make sense about that statement. If soy is so much better than real milk, why aren't people trying to make dairy tastes like soy? Nobody ever tries to make anything taste like soy. Why? Because soy tastes like crap. A lot of people say soy just tastes like whatever you cook it in. Well--that may well be so but the reason you gotta cook in something is to cover up the intense taste of crap.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The truth of this post is so pure, it is amazing. I read it twice it was so good.

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What about a beer that you are expected to squeeze lemon into? Must be done so that it covers the fact the beer is either tasteless or it tastes like crap. Same ting.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home