Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Monday, July 24, 2006

I have some questions about horses. Answers are appreciated.

Why don't we eat horses? Do they taste bad or is it because they're useful in other regards? If you're saying the former, why don't we just breed them to taste better? We did that w/ cattle. If you're saying the latter, are you kidding me? Horses aren't useful anymore. I say kill 'em. I don't care if they do make good pets. Pets are useless and food is essential.

Have you ever noticed that girls who really like horses tend to look a lot like horses? I have. Is that because they notice that horses have a lot in common w/ them and befriend them or does hanging out in stables all day just tend to make you look like a horse?

Are zebras just striped horses or what? Until you can prove otherwise, I'm saying they are. (Speaking of zebras, the only thing I can think of that stupider than a zebra is a unicorn and unicorns don't really exist. Does this make zebras the stupidest things in existence? I'll let you be the judge of that?)

I've heard they use old horses to make glue. How's that work? There's a lot of bad things I can say about horses but I've never been able to call one sticky.

How come cowboys rode horses? Wouldn't camels be better out there in the dessert? I guess camels don't quite look cool enough to really suit a cowboy's needs. Well--that and camels are primarily located in other countries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home