Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Friday, June 09, 2006

There's an old adage that's commonly repeated by wanna-be-hippies and other twelve-year-olds: "It's better to regret something you have done than something you haven't done." I shudder to even begin to explain the enormity of the crap in this statement. There's a lot of things I wish I'd have done but the majority of those things would have turned out badly had I done them. Most of what I have done has turned out worse. This is why I limit my activities to just nine things a week and I summarize them for you, dear reader, in the Weekly Wrapup. Here's what I did:

  1. Watched the Sox lose.
  2. Watched the Sox win.
  3. Didn't watch the Sox win.
  4. Watched the Sox lose again.
  5. Added more weight.
  6. six six
  7. Just thought that most people would have only thought to make a 666 joke like that this Tuesday but I've been doing it for years, making me fully rad.
  8. Blasphemed.
  9. Considered just up and leaving.
And I regret all of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home