Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Friday, May 19, 2006

I admit it. The rumors are true. I am the smartest man alive. (But not the smartest man who's ever lived. He's dead.) I do exactly nine things every week in order to achieve balance and insight. I create lists of these nine things every Friday for the benefit of my readers. I call it the Weekly Wrapup:

  1. Called some guy who lives an hour and a half away.
  2. Completely lost it.
  3. Took the bus home.
  4. Thought I was dead.
  5. Ate two packages of ramen noodles in one day,
  6. six six
  7. Rolled stuff in dough.
  8. Had a awkward hugging experience.
  9. Considered not finishing this list.
There you are. Hope that helps. Peace be w/ you and all that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home