Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Since I've been complaining about how other people write anyway, I figured I'd take some time to explain the appropriate way of using both a question mark and an exclamation point. Really, the concept is quite simple. You have to put the exclamation point first or people will assume you're wearing greasy overalls w/ no shirt underneath and chawing on a plug of tobacco. This is because using the question mark first is a sign of poor breading and genetic deficiency.

Correct:

What!?

Incorrect:

What?!

Notice, if you will, how the former example is much more streamlined and elegent while the latter reeks of pig excrement and buggery. I think you all see my point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home