Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Stepping off the train yesterday, I saw a few poor souls who had to stand in the cold and give out free energy drinks. Feeling sorry for them and always been keen to pick up free stuff, I took one of their hands. I'm drinking it this morning in lieu of coffee.

This particular energy is called ...Lost. Drinking it makes me feel like a young punk rocker w/ a shitty guitar and a skateboard. The can is all crazy like that collage in Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables and it says stuff like "Search and Destroy" and "Tear Down Your Idols" amongst images of professional surfers and skaters, bombs, pin up models and black sheep. The description on the side tells me that if I want to surf, skate and snowboard all in the same day, I'm gonna need some energy to party afterward.

And you know what? I do wanna surf, skate and snowboard all in the same day and I do need energy to party afterward. I'm a young punk rocker w/ a shitty guitar and a skateboard. Thank you ...Lost Energy Drink. While I cannot explain the ellipsis that proceeds your moniker, as a young punk rocker w/ a shitty guitar and a skateboard, I was disappointed w/ energy drinks that "suck" so I'm glad you had the folks at Monster make one that "works, tastes good and mixes even better." However, I am curious as to what I should mix this w/. I mean, you wouldn't market this beverage toward teenagers and suggest its use in alcoholic drinks, right? That's the same kinda stuff that got the folks at RJ Reynolds in trouble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home