Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

There are too many places to eat in this city. I can never decide on what and just end up eating the same places over and over again.

It's also hard to get a normal size portion for a reasonable price. You can get giant portions for cheap as balls but a normal size meal costs almost the same. I don't see why half as much food should cost 80% as much.

I went to this chicken joint today. I just wanted a breast and some fries or something and it was absolutely impossible for me to order such a thing. If I wanted to eat there, I had to get a minimum of four pieces of chicken. Four! That's a lot of chicken. I left and got a taco from a place down the street.

As big of a fan I am of gluttonous excess, I try to keep that in moderation except on weekends. If you're stuffed full of food all the time, it doesn't taste as good. No really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home