Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I went on a walk today after lunch. I didn't find much interesting aside from a very halfass Asian American fest. I am considering eating there tomorrow if it's still on but--like I said--it's very halfass.

I dropped by the farmers' market too. I wish it was fruit season. I need some fresh raspberries or cranberries or something tart (crab apples?) for some beer I'm making. The closest they have right now is dried cranberries and who wants to use those? Maybe I can get some tart cherry at the grocery store. I'm totally considering adding a bacterial culture. That would be amusing.

It always amazes me when I type one of these things and run the spell check to find I made no errors. I'm sure I made one of some other variety though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home