Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Friday, May 27, 2005

I used to be able to go off on this thing for hours exploring every manner of tangential sidethought that sprung through my mind. Now, I'm unable to that. I feel as if I've lost something important to me and I don't know how to get it back. This sucks.

The only thing I talk about anymore is how I'm bored at work. I've examined the facts and, after much deliberation, determined that this is indeed because the only time I write in here is when I'm bored at work. When I do other things, I'm too busy doing them to blog. I keep myself pretty well engaged during my freetime so now all you get is an endless pissing and moaning on my behalf in regards to my work.

I should move back to Marion. It would improve my blogging incredibly. It would also suck dicknuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home