Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Today for lunch, I went on a mission of conquest to find carnival food. I am not sure exactly what carnival food is but I knew that I wanted something on a stick and that I had to conquer it. Alas, I failed in this mission and instead spent my lunch hour zigzagging aimlessly through the loop only to get a slice of pizza from a dirty little joint a block and a half away from where I work.

Wandering aimlessly has become one of my favorite parts of the day. You really can't go wrong with it. It clears the head and you can't get lost on the way because you're not going anywhere. Plus, you get to feel superior to all those assholes in cars. Fuck you assholes in cars! I walk damnit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home