Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Monday, May 23, 2005

Ahhh... yes... back on the blogtrain I am. So what about it?

I'm at work but I'm not working. I'm thinking about working though so that counts for something.

All I've eaten today is two oranges but I'm not hungry. My plan of replacing all of my cereal grains with beer is working and working well. I can actually get to sleep better than I ever could before and I can wake up easier. I feel pretty healthy actually--strange considering my only dinner is beer a good three nights a week. This might haves something to do with all the push-ups I've been doing too. Actually, that's a much more reasonable explanation.

I saw the new Star Wars. It's not supposed to but some of it makes me laugh.

I might write some more later if I feel like it but for now, I'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home