Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Yesterday was beset w/ injury for me. For one, I burned my finger on a soldering iron while trying to assemble an Electra distortion pedal. This is my second attempt at said pedal and it still doesn't work. I need to buy a few more things and have a go at a more difficult pedal which hopefully won't work either. On top of the finger burn, I also have sustained a whiskey-related foot injury. You see, I have this bottle of Old Overholt that I keep around for no apparent reason. In one year, I've only drank about one-quarter of it's contents and, frankly, don't see myself drinking much more. The one thing I will say about Old Overholt is that it's in a very sturdy bottle. It's fallen off my refrigerator numerous times and has been none the worse for wear. My foot though, which it landed on, might be broken. Anyway, it still hurts from yesterday. It's a wonder I survived.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home