Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Friday, September 22, 2006

You know what your problem is? You just can't be happy. You had it made and you went and fucked everything up. Nice work. Now we all suffer.

I suppose on top of all that you want me to write the Weekly Wrapup. I'll write but don't think I'm happy about it. You owe me. Big time. Here's what I did:

  1. Tried a different input. (Get your mind out of the gutter; I'm talking about a guitar amp.)
  2. Used a semicolon inside of parentheses.
  3. Overheard and argument that involved birthmarks and bumfucks.
  4. Made spaghetti.
  5. Tried to solve and unsolvable problem.
  6. six six
  7. Installed a switch, which rules.
  8. Drank some damn mead.
  9. Considered pots of the push/pull variety.
That's that. I hope you feel appropriately lousy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home