Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Monday, October 02, 2006

There was a pot luck today at my work. There's three caseroles of the heavily cheesy and meaty variety and no less than five different cakes. There's a salad too and the only dressing is lo-fat. You would figure that w/ such an assortment of other foods they would have just went right ahead and put garlic butter on the salad but, sadly, that is not the case.

In other work related news, one of my coworkers has appeared to be on the verge of tears all day. I don't know about you but I think this is inappropriate behavior. What you do when you're on the going to be on the verge of tears all day is call in sick. You sleep in, you stay home, you get drunk. Call in the next day if you have to. That's how you do it. None of this whispered telephone conversation and constant clacking away at AIM. I don't need that. I'm at work; I'm trying to relax.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home