Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Friday, April 14, 2006

You know what? There was a time when I never did the Weekly Wrapup and not a damn soul complained. Now, I get hundreds of hangers-on writing me tearful email messages the very second it turns to Friday until I post the damn thing. "I'm not going to stop writing tearful email messages," they say, "until you post the Weekly Wrapup." Well--fuck all of you! I give you an inch and you take a mile. Good God! I will write the Weekly Wrapup when I damn well please. This just happens to be right now. Here's what I did this week:

  1. Ingested caffeine until it became a bona fide psychedelic.
  2. Used the F-word on my blog. Sorry mom!
  3. Flew twelve hours and went back in time.
  4. Fell asleep really early.
  5. Worried.
  6. six six
  7. Got in touch w/ some guy w/ a Fender Bassman for sale.
  8. Went to the bank.
  9. Considered something w/o Velcro.

And there you have it.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    mom don't care

     

Post a Comment

<< Home