Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Friday, April 21, 2006

The Weekly Wrapup has become something of a tradition around here. I think of it as being like a tailgate before a football game. Basically, you just stand around eating hotdogs and acting like you actually know shit from shinola about that cigar you're smoking when you're actually just a fat retard who allows cigar manufacturing conglomerates to bilk you out of money in the name of some outdated high-roller image. Seriously, asshole, you eat at McDonald's. Nobody who eats at goddamn McDonald's knows the first thing about cigars. Damn it all!

Here's what I did this week:
  1. Bought a Bassman 100.
  2. Didn't get mono unlike some people I know.
  3. Watched a documentary that feature Vision Streewear prominantly.
  4. Didn't buy the hype.
  5. Pretended like I cared what was going on during a meeting even though I fully intend to do everything just as I originally planned because that's obviously the best way to go about it.
  6. six six
  7. Stayed out too late but didn't drink too much.
  8. Drank too much.
  9. Considered bridging the gap.
Now go smoke your cigar, you McDonald's-eating phoney!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home