Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Friday, March 17, 2006

We'll keep the introduction short this week. I like short introductionss. No need to go on and on in the introductions. The real material comes after the introduction so having a long introduction just... Sorry, that joke just isn't funny. I'll stop now.

Here it is, kids, the Weekly Wrapup. Here's what I did this week:

  1. Got to work early for once.
  2. Put a can of mushrooms on half of a pizza.
  3. Fell in love w/ Philip K. Dick--but not, you know, in that way.
  4. Foamed it up.
  5. Bottled a somewhat normal Belgian ale.
  6. six six
  7. Took some pink pills that made me tired.
  8. Called someone on their birthday.
  9. Considered waiting another week.
And that's that and then some.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home