Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Monday, March 13, 2006

In the mornings my beloved Blue Line Train is often temporarily stopped for what's called a security check. This check consists of a one of Chicago's Finest and a rent-a-cop walking the length of the train w/ a bomb-sniffing dog. I don't know about you but if I was a suicide bomber, I would be detonating my bomb just about the moment the bomb-sniffing dog pointed me out. Do you really think some guy who's itching to bomb civilians in downtown Chicago is going to worry about taking a cop w/ him? I'd think it practically be a bonus. I can hear them bragging in my head:

"Hey--guess what?--not only did I derail a train and kill couple thosand civilians, I blew the bomb right in that smug cop's face just as his fucking dog sniffed me out."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home