Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Friday, March 03, 2006

What did I do this week? And why haven't I been posting? There are the two questions I'm finding myself getting asked again and again this week. Well--the answer to the latter is shut the hell up. I post when I feel like it and no more frequently than that. The answer to the former can be summed up in my Weekly Wrapup. Here's the nine things I did this week:

  1. http://www.myspace.com/thisicommand
  2. Went out for breakfast by myself.
  3. Had something I'd been avoiding for a while.
  4. Talked too damn much.
  5. Lost my head.
  6. six six.
  7. Forgot to bring lunch.
  8. Eight is great.
  9. Considered matters of tone as if they were of dire importance to the human race.
So that's that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home