Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Friday, January 06, 2006

You know, nothing says I have to write the Weekly Wrapup every weeks. I'm just a regular guy like anyone else and sometimes do more or less than nine things. I don't mean to but sometime shit happens. Anyway, I am gonna write it this weeks so shut your damn cake holes. Here's what I did:

1. Reunited.
2. Talked sex inside someone's head but didn't know I was doing it until she told me.
3. Solved a problem.
4. Ate an English muffin for the first time in years.
5. Was disappointed in said muffin.
6. six six
7. Plugged in an old amp.
8. Tried a new kind of jelly.
9. Considered the merits of frozen vs. fresh cranberries.

Can you guess which kind of cranberries I deemed superior? I don't even know yet. Doing anything more this week will stress me out so I have to wait a couple days to make a decision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home