Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

My archnemesis, Fraeulein X, has risen from the dead. Imagine if you will a woman who keeps duplicate sets of the hard copies of her complete records in her own office, a woman who can unplug her computer's powerstrip and plug it back into itself while attempting and failing to plug in a desklamp, a woman who's cackle would stun a rabid hyena and speaks only in cliches. She sits w/in ten feet of me and just reminded me of another one of her quirks--she likes to make large and grotesque changes in the structure of her campaigns w/o informing me or anyone else of such goings on until a precious short time before the final reports are due.

I think I'm going to break something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home