Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Damnit. I have problems. I might have to stay late on Friday because of the incompetence of our webhosting people. Does this make me happy? No! I wanna be outta here as much as anything. Still, I will not let it stop me from writing the Weekly Wrapup. Here's what I did this week:

1. Grew more and more antsy w/ each passing second.
2. Rocked out w/ the fullness.
3. Planned further rocking out.
4. Bought a ticket for the Festival of Barrel Aged Beer
5. Didn't listen to Van Halen.
6. six six
7. Stayed out of trouble.
8. Showed up on time for the most part.
9. Considered a different course of action.

During the writing of this, my problems were resolved through w/o effort on my own part. Take that society!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home