Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Did I do ten things this week?

Hell no! That would be stressful.

Did I do eight?

Are you calling me lazy? I do more than that.

Everyone knows I do exactly nine things every week and if you're sweet enough to care, you can read about them in the Weekly Wrapup:

1. Tromped around the Souf side of Chicago in the cold and wet screaming my fool head off and called it fun.
2. Got accuasted by a random crazy lady while walking in the Belmont Blue Line station.
3. Didn't eat nearly as much pizza as I usually do.
4. Made the internet a more informative place.
5. Cut my finger on a computer.
6. six six
7. Explained that it's out of my hands and we just have to wait for the millionth time.
8. Didn't get my payched on time again, damnit.
9. Considered staying home for a quiet evening.

So that's that. I'm out of here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home