Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Dear Atheists:

I don't care about any of your religious beliefs one way or the other. However, I have noticed the atheists of the world have gotten quite high and mighty as of late and I wanted to clear a few things up. I urge all of you to remember these two things:

1. Being an atheist does not make you intelligent.
2. Being an atheist does not make you seem dangerous.

Just trust me on this. There was a time when atheists could go around w/o mocking other people and that was wonderful but lately you've all gotten just as bad as Christians and it really needs to stop. What's the point of being an atheist if you just go around acting as if you were some kind of person chosen by God not to believe in him? It just doesn't make a damn lot of sense if you ask me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home