Logical Logbook

My thoughts are worth billions. My logic will end the world.

Monday, September 19, 2005

People keep asking me, "Brother Frank, did you see any weird Tshirts today at while walking to Mr. Submarine for a regular cheese sub w/ everything--hot?" And yeah, I did today as a matter of fact--a shirt that said: Ich bin Blond. Bitte Sprechen Sie langsam. For those of you who don't speak German, that means "I'm blond. Please speak slowly." The (presumably German) gentlemen wearing said shirt had gray hair peppered w/ the original brown of his youth. I defy anyone to explain this.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This can be explained easily.

    The man you saw had slept with a German blond chick. When he woke up to make a secret getaway, he noticed that she was wearing his shirt. So, he grabs that shirt instead and leaves.

     
  • At 1:37 PM, Blogger Logical Frank said…

    Nice work, Steve. You've outdone yourself.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home